June 04, 2013
April 25, 2013
April 06, 2013
March 19, 2013
March 14, 2013
January 21, 2013
Here is the second message I gave at BRCC. In this message: spandex, Lance Armstrong, flying children, and a personal - powerful - perfectly loving God.
01/13/2013 - The Story: The Beginning of the End from Brookville Road Community Church on Vimeo.
January 19, 2013
It has been a while since I have visited my blog. A lot has changed over the last 4 months; here is a quick rundown:
Here is week 1 -
01/06/2013 - The Story: God Sends Prophets Like Elijah from Brookville Road Community Church on Vimeo.
- The Branches Community Church in Escondido, CA. lovingly released me to minister at our parent church in Indiana. Pastor James Pinkerton continues to lead The Branches and they are in good hands.
- In mid-December Tammy and I moved into our new home in Indianapolis.
- On January 1st I began my position as Associate Pastor at Brookville Road Community Church.
- If you live in the area be sure to stop by and say hello. BRCC is located at 7480 W. US 52 • New Palestine, IN 46163
- While Pastor Hubert Nolen was in Brazil I was given the privilege of preaching the first two weeks at BRCC.
Here is week 1 -
September 16, 2012
September 05, 2012
August 16, 2012
August 02, 2012
I shared this quote the other day in church and thought I'd repost it here. I've searched for the author of the quote but I have not found who to attribute it to; none the less these words about our God bring encouragement to me and hopefully to you today...
“He will never leave me, never forsake me, never mislead me, never forget me, never overlook me. When I fall He lifts me up. When I’m weak, He’s strong. When I’m lost, He’s the way. When I stumble, He steadies me. When I’m hurt, He heals me. When I’m broken, He mends me. When I’m blind, He leads me. When I’m hungry, He feeds me. When I face trials, He’s with me. When I face persecution, He shields me. When I face problems, He comforts me. When I face loss, He provides for me. When I face death, He carries me home. He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and in every way. He is God and He is faithful. He’s the first and the last. The beginning and the end. He’s the keeper of creation and creator of all. He’s the architect of the universe and the manager of all times. He always was. He always is and He always will be unmoved, unchanged, and undefeated and never undone.”